CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's begining to look alot like Christmas...

As most of you know, I'm a bit of a nut for holiday decor. At last count, I have 119 snowmen in my collection. Hill was a bit surprised when he married me that I came all this merriment. But, when you are the goddaughter of an owner of a gift shop who sells Department 56 Snow Villages and the niece of an Aunt who got you a very special Christmas ornament each year...you have lots of good stuff!


But, I am happy to say that my excitement for decorating the inside of the house has finally been met with my husbands excitement for decorating the outside of the house.

And Emery got in the spirit this year, too. He put FIVE ornaments on this one branch. He was very, very proud of himself!

0 comments: