CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

6 weeks and counting...

Okay, okay...I know there is quite a bit to fill in between April 1st and October 1st of this year, but I just had to get this picture of our new baby up. (I will fill in the gap later on, I promise!)

As most of you know, Emery will be a big brother! The second Slothower is due to arrive around the 12th of November. (And yes, we are waiting to find out it it will be a girl or boy!)


Yesterday we had our 34 week check up and we had to do an ultra sound to check if I will be able to deliver naturally this time around. All looked good...really good in fact. They took a "4-D" picture of the baby inside my womb. Can you believe this picture?


As you can see, s/he has quite a resemblance to his/her daddy and big brother. Their lips and their nose are are identical! But, we will have to wait and see if his/her eyes will be like daddy's baby blues or mama's dark eyes.

We are all well and enjoying the change of the seasons here in Denver. Of course, nothing will ever match the vibrant colors of the aspen trees of Steamboat, but there is so much to love about the tree lined streets of our neighborhood here.

I promise to keep this more updated in the weeks to come...nothing but time on my hands. (Big Smile!)

2 comments:

J & J said...

Wow what a photo! I can totally see the resemblance to Emery. What if it is a girl that looks just like him? That would be cute and maybe a little interesting. I'm calling you this week to get the lastest and greatest from your lovely family. Thanks for the update. Big Belly hugs!

Sarah said...

What an amazing picture! I'm so glad to hear all is well. I can't wait to hear about the new member of your family!