CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hahn's Peak

Last year while Annie was off in Santa Fe with her girlfriends, Hill and Emery climbed Hahn's Peak with our friend's The Carberry's. And ever since, they have been wanting to get Annie back to the top. So, this weekend we headed up to North Routt and finally did it. It is about an hour drive from Steamboat and the whole way there, Emery said "Climb a big, big mountain!" The wildflowers were so beautiful the whole way up and Emery was very excited throw rocks from the top.


Last year with Joe, Jenelle and Sam. We miss you guys!

Our two mountain men!

And one with their mountain mama...
Hill and Emery watching a rock fall that Emery just threw from the top.

I'm smiling because we are about to head back down.



Swinging at the base of Hahn's Peak at Steamboat Lake Outfitters...not bad for a days work.

2 comments:

J & J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J & J said...

I had to delete my last comment because I forgot a couple of words and my editor husband would not approve. So I'll leave another one that I have proof read prior to posting. It is fun to see a photo of us from last year. Sam looks so little. We rarely can get him in the backpack anymore. Emery looks so big as well. Good on ya makin' it to the top mama. We miss you guys too! Love, Jenelle