CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame...

Auntie Amy treated us to a Rockies Baseball game. Even though the Rock Stars could not pull out a win against the Padres, Emery loved every minute of it. He is a big fan of playing every sport, but his favorite these days does seem to be baseball. Every night at dinner he says "Emery eat all his supper...grow big, big...hit a ball...run the bases!" He must have gotten his love of the game from his Uncle Toby.

It was a great evening and one filled with lots of memories. It is pretty surreal sitting with your son at his first baseball game.


That is alot of grass! I want a yard that big to play in!


Can I please go down to the field and run the bases?


Thanks, Auntie Amy, for my new baseball hat. My Great Gramma Austin is going to be upset with me wearing it backwards!


Can't you just see the awe in his eyes? Watching him watch the game was more exciting than the game itself!


We made it through the seventh inning stretch...and to the bottom of the ninth. What a special evening!

0 comments: